To apply for a posted position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Once the cover letter and resume have been received, your information will be under consideration. Our process begins with reviewing the information provided by our applicants. The most qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Technical Engineer
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Technical Engineer with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Chief Technical Officer. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging infrastructure issues and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we would like to talk to you.
The Technical Engineer is responsible for maintaining system uptime and improving the computing experiences through effective onsite maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying systems problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established service level agreements (SLAs), and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective field support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting, and troubleshooting systems issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver onsite system support and update service request information and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
• Understanding of network principles such as VLANS, QOS, NAT.
• Basic understanding of Window Server, Active Directory, and virtual machines
• Willing to work with customers to troubleshoot network and server related issues.
• Must travel to customer locations when required.
• Have a good attitude and work well with others.
• Willing to participate in on call rotation.
• Minimum 2 years networking or system administrator experience.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Background check and drug screen required.
• Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
• Troubleshooting system problems onsite
• Accurate documentation of all activities conducted.
• The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and support our users’ networks, equipment, software, and services.
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
The Successful Candidate must be:
• Professional and articulate
• Interpersonally adept
• Technically proficient
• A relationship builder
• A problem solver
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance, and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.